** Hayley’s HORSE-Keeping! Professional and Detail Oriented Tack Cleaning Services Centrally Based in Morristown, NJ 07960
WE Travel to YOUR BARN and Equine Facility. Serving: Sussex County, Morris County, Hunterdon County, NJ e also happily take tack shipments from anywhere to clean and condition your tack!
* Shipping to and from NJ is the responsibility of the tack owner. * I also accept drop-off tack for clients based locally near Morristown, NJ. I am located centrally near the Green in Morristown, NJ. Down the street from Starbucks in Morristown. :) I smile, I make tack sparkle, YOU smile and so does your HORSE! :)
~ (207).838.0272. email@example.com
*I use an amazing European product that cleans and restores shine to even the oldest leather!
* I clean your tack diligently and effectively to make it look like NEW! NOW offering "Happy Valentine's Day!" Tack Cleaning Gift Cards for your loved ones that are horse enthusiasts! Give the gift of clean tack to your barn friends, horse lovers and more! Offering my tack cleaning services to Morris County, NJ. * I strive to offer Affordable options for every budget. * Whether you need your tack cleaned right before a horse show, a hunter pace, a trail ride, or you and your horse are attending a clinic with a reputable trainer/ equine professional. I am also available as a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly tack cleaning occurrence! Hayley's HORSE-Keeping is always available!
******************* ******** |2019| ****** Leather Cleaning (Estimated Price list:) Great Package deals for larger tack lots are available! Please contact me directly to discuss your tack cleaning/conditioning needs.
* - Bridle-bit &- reins (w/ fresh peppermint/apple bit wipe) - ($10 per bridle set)
* - English Saddle w/ stirrup leathers - ($15 for an English Saddle of any seat size)) +$2 for stirrup leathers * Western Saddle with billets - $30 for a western saddle cleaning + $5 more for a conditioning with my European condition product. * Leather Pony Lead-Line saddle ($12 for kids leather pony saddle (12" saddles and under.)
* - Martingale ($4)
* - Breastplate ($4)
*- Girth ($4)
*- Reins ($4)
*- Halters ($5)
*- Paddock boots ($4)
*- Leather Half chaps ($3)
*- Tall boots ($10)
* Leather lead with/without chain ($4)
- Tack cleaning in bulk (package deals!) can be arranged. **Prices are subject to change...[especially if your tack has been in storage, and/or is covered in extreme dust, dirt, and/or mold....Thank you!
**Prices do not include my traveling fee if you want me to travel to your barn which is reasonable. I charge a base travel fee for the surrounding New Jersey towns which assists with my gas costs, and the efficient transportation of the tack cleaner and her supplies! Contact for an accurate travel quote. * Usually, the travel fee is no more than $20.
~Hayley's HorseKeeping~ will travel to your barn in New Jersey with our supplies for a fee, and this fee is based on distance, amount of time spent, and the amount of cleaning & conditioning needed to be done. Offering my expertise and tack cleaning/conditioning services to local barns in NJ, but will travel further for an additional cost. **Also offering traveling tack cleaning services throughout the winter months. ** **** We provide & bring our own leather cleaner, special European conditioning and shine product, we bring our own tack cleaning sponges, provide our own tack cleaning water buckets, as well as the friendly & knowledgeable tack cleaner!
** Please text or call Hayley's cell phone at (207).828.0272 * to schedule your next tack cleaning appointment. Payment Accepted: CASH, CHECK , or PAYPAL. Now accepting PayPal as a primary payment method for our clients. *A $15 tack-cleaning appointment deposit is required prior to me starting cleaning your leather, this $15 will be put towards your total invoice upon completion of your tack. Thanks! *Full Payment is due via CASH, CHECK, or PAYPAL at the time of the completion of your sparkling clean tack!